Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Dreaded Deadweek

Deadweek, the once a term reminder that finals are just around the bend and you probably didn't learn a single thing this term, well that's how I feel anyway. And most likely, almost postively I will procrastinate until the weekend and then start studying and then take a gamble on if I will do well on the finals or not. Yay, paranoia! But then again I might study this time, being not able to download anything to distract me for the moment, there's a chance that might happen. But that takes me to my next point, I'm going straight into this year's deadweek off of a bummer mood. Not gonna go into it much but it has to do with a beating and killing of a dream of roses by a certain quacking animal. That and being only able to hang with friends for like 5 minutes (and what a 5 minutes it was tyle) during break. That and me losing my internet for a few days doesn't put me in the joyest of moods. But oh well, time to go on, at least tonight is Wii night, but there I go again, procrastination.

No comments: